January 2019 is coming to an end
This is our final week of January, and we only have 3 days left until it's officially over. I've already had a few surprises, some bad and some good, and I wanted to share with you both my good and bad for this month.
- Posted every day this month to my Blog
- Transferred my blog from Digital Ocean to SiteGround
- Transferred my wife's website to SiteGround
- Setup MailChimp for email newsletters
- Became a vegan
- My wife gained 3 new pet sitting clients
- She also renewed her passport (our first trip abroad will be this year)
- Totalled 2,166 website views with 856 visitors, 27 likes, and 18 comments
That's everything for this month and despite receiving tragic news from my best mate Josh, this month went well all things considered.
Ron will be forever in my heart as he was someone who I loved and was like a father to me, I will never forget all the good memories and times we shared, R.I.P Ron. My cat seems to be getting better with the help of steroids, although he will need to be properly looked at soon, I feel he will get better.
Finally, my website stats has been a huge surprise for me, and it's all thanks to you, the reader. I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has viewed and reacted to my blog. Whether that's through likes, comments, Facebook, Twitter or email, it all means so much to me and I am forever grateful. Towards the end of each month, I will be sharing my stats so you can see how it grows from now on, and I will strive to post daily with useful and personal content.
What have been your good and bad for this month? Let me know in the comments below and I'll see you tomorrow.