Subscribe to my weekly newsletter!
If you’d like a weekly email in your inbox, please join the newsletter by entering your email address below.
What happened in March?
Tiff and I started our “March for March” pretty strong, but we lost motivation after a couple of unfortunate weeks. Not a lot happened after that, if I’m honest. I have been hard at work with blog posts, started 100 posts in 100 days challenge, and working hard on my weekly newsletter.
What I’m looking forward to
The days are starting to get lighter. We’ve now entered British Summer Time (GMT+1), and things are looking more positive. Lockdown is easing, and we’ll soon be able to visit friends, families and other people. We can now visit 5 other people outside, which is a great start.
I look forward to seeing my mum and going out to restaurants. The weather is getting better, and the days are warmer. The outset is starting to look much more positive, and I can’t wait to see what April holds.
Last months blog posts
- Roasting unroasted coffee beans
- Personal Challenge: 100 Posts in 100 Days
- From today, UK lockdown is easing
- WordPress Stories are now public!
- ALTERN8Devon reaches their 1 year live stream anniversary
- What do you think about “WordPress stories”?
- Getting started with Twitter Spaces
- When you realise it’s Friday!
- Making it to 200 blog posts and my 11-year anniversary
- Blogging as a social network
- CrossFit Open 2021 – I will not be competing this year
- Hello March, Goodbye February 2021
What’s in store for April
We don’t have any plans for April, maybe as things start easing, we can start to make plans.
What are your plans for this month? Have you got anything you’re really excited about? Let me know in the comments below. 🔽